“All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.” Winston Churchill

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas

If I had had "the talk" with my daughters, this is close to what I wish I had said. There is nothing in life that is more joyful than a happy and fulfilled married life, such as I have. When glowing couples communicate freely about everything they solve more problems and have better relations in all of their family, business and other interpersonal relationships. They are able to keep their marriage relationship prime and allow their other associations to maintain their proper priorities.



I wish all my children a happy Christmas season. May you each remain perfectly loyal to your spouse in body, mind, and spirit. Be careful with your resources, pay your tithing, bless your family and your neighbors with your good spirit and service. Spend less time with the TV and the computer. Cherish your Mother. Be kind to her and visit with her and tell her stories sometimes without asking her for anything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you Stan.