“All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.” Winston Churchill

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Papa Buddha

Buddha hasn't had much time to write, watch movies, read novels, vacation, etc., but in some ways he is having the time of his life.

Being in-between election years makes the "for mitt" moniker a little out-dated, but I continue to follow politics with a little too much interest. I expect that I shall post again with a little more spiritual and/or religious connection. Some comments may be referenced to mormon scriptures or to modern-day prophets which may seem obscure to some readers.

I continue to enjoy the writings of those who are able to express political ideologies persuasively and with humor, thus, I have added Mark Steyn's website to my favorite links. I still support Mitt Romney's political ambitions. His positions parallel many of my own and his demonstrated abilities in politics and the real world would make him an effective leader. I appreciate the talents and commitments of Nancy and David French and their continued example of cooperation between religious faiths. I look forward each week to the posts of Charles Krauthammer and Ann Coulter.

1 comment:

Emily said...

So good to see you blogging again;)