“All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.” Winston Churchill

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Michael Medved (again)

I just watched Michael Medved on the Glenn Beck show and remembered why I have been so disappointed with his (I think) less than rational criticism of my man Mitt. Michael is a brilliant commentator and an especially great movie critic. I depend on his movie reviews when I want to watch a movie. His characterizations are spot-on and I am rarely disappointed with his recommendations. His movie minute reviews are a must visit site for movie lovers. This is especially true if you want to be forewarned about rampant political correctness or left-leaning propaganda included in the plot or script. Michael deftly separates his political criticism of movies from the technical and entertainment qualities of the film. He always clearly depicts the level of violence and sexuality so that one knows what one is getting into. He is also clear about his love of beautiful women and I generally concur with his taste. I am sure he would think my wife is gorgeous.

No comments: