“All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.” Winston Churchill

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Open Letter to Mitt Romney and the Five Brothers

As I prayed over my oatmeal this morning I broke into tears as I thought about my gratitude for having two boys worthy and ready to serve on missions. I love and honor all four of my boys and all five of my girls.
As I contemplated my family, I thought again of the five sons of Gov. Romney. Governor Huckabee was just trying to be funny in the debate, but he really had it right. These boys really are sacrificing millions of dollars each from their inheritance to support their dad's campaign. I salute them for their love of country.

2 comments:

Robin said...

It's such an overwhelming feeling having wonderful family and especially great having a sense of eternity with them.

Emily said...

I'm glad you're eating your oatmeal. It's good for the heart.